This item is not available for purchase online. Please call (503) 393-0132 to order.
Our shipping policy: We use USPS Priority shipping. Flat rate envelopes are $8.50 Small flat rate box $8.95 medium box flat rate $15.50 and large box flat rate $21.10 Padded flat rate envelope is $8.50. Whatever fits in these boxes or envelopes will ship for that rate. This is for the US. You can call and use a credit card or use Paypal. 503-393-0132 or 1-877-294-0119.
This Item may be ordered. Please Call 503-393-0132. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover & The BERNINA Credit Card.
1. The NEW BERNINA 9 Hook With the launch of the 7 Series, BERNINA presents a world's first, the BERNINA 9 Hook (B 9 Hook). Combining the two best hook technologies, the B 9 Hook is patent pending. The new heart of the BERNINA machine features a novel, centrally-p0laced driver, which allows the B 9 Hook to run steady and quiet. The B 9 Hook sews high-precision stitches up to 9 mm in width with speeds up to a 1,000 stitches per minute. And the bobbin has 80 percent more thread capacity than our standard bobbins allowing you to sew longer without interruption. Finally the B 9 Hook is made of high-quality materials that allow the thread to run smoothly at consistent tension. 2. Extra-Long Freearm The BERNINA 7 Series includes a precisely engineered extra-long reearm with 254 mm(10") of space to the right of the needle--plenty of room for big sewing projects. Large designs can also be embroidered on the super-sized embroidery area (only on the B750 QE and B780). When needed, the Bernina 7 Series can be enhanced with a huge selection of accessories.
3. Endless Embroidery (with B750 QE and B780 only) With the included embroidery module, you B780 can mirror image, rotate, combine or resize designs right on the touchscreen. Save the edited design on your machine or on an optional USB stick. Use the Absolute Check function for perfect design placement. 4. The BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) The BSR foot provides free-motion stitching assistance with both straight and zigzag stitch options. It also provides variable sewing speeds for precise, consistent stitches. The BSR foot lends confidence to beginners and provides reassuring additional security for experienced quilters. The B750 QE and B780 are already equipped with the BSR foot in their accessory packets. It is optional on the B710.
5. BERNINA Dual FEED The innovative Dual Feed simultaneously advances the fabric from above and below. Even slippery and delicate materials are fed evenly and carefully. Easy to engage when needed, the BERNINA Dual Feed Tucks completely out of the way when it's not. 6. Total Stitch Control All BERNINA 7 Series models of the 7 Series do so much automatically. The presser foot automatically lowers at the start of a seam and lifts again at the end. The built-in needle threader makes it wasy to thread the machine, and the thread is automatically cut when you reach the end of your seam or need to change colors when embroidering (B750 QE and B780 only). Also included in the standard package is a practical extension table with ample space to comfortably handle even larger sewing projects.
7. Large Range of Stitches and Embroidery Designs (B780 only) The BERNINA 780 offers hundreds of stitches, all clearly categorized and easily accessible. In addition, there are over 130 built-in embroidery designs and 12 alphabets. Your own embroidery designs can also be imported into the machine quickly and easily via USB connection.
8. Help, Tips and Tricks The 7 Series offers user-friendly features and intuitive naigation. The Sewing Consultant and built-in tutorials offer direct onscreen support, and answer your questions with instructional animations of important steps.